Theatre Performance and Design Collection
- Access Theatre, Performance & Design Collection
- Brief description Alexander Street’s premiere collections of video performances, audio dramas, and designs.
- Resource type video performances, audio dramas, designs and more.
- Accessibility statement
If required, login with your university email address and password.
Theatre Performance & Design Collection is the first comprehensive, international collection that covers all aspects of theater from production and design to performance, from the 17th century through to the present day, including, set design, lighting design, sound design, costume design, makeup, and more.
Included in the collection are:
- 300 audio plays from L.A. Theatre Works
- 750 hours of filmed stage performances, documentaries, and video training materials, including 25 premium performances of plays and musicals from the New York theatre scene,
- 100,000 pages of primary and secondary design resources, including sketches, photographs, technical drawings, monographs, articles, and dissertations.
- 40,000 pages of monumental reference works, encyclopedias, images, flyers, playbills, postcards, scrapbooks, and other resources