- Access TeachMePhysio
- Brief description high quality online training for manual therapists
- Resource type Videos
A username and password is required to log in to this library resource both on and off campus. Please follow these steps to obtain the log in details:
- Make sure you are signed in to OneSearch
- Follow this link: https://cumbria.primo.exlibrisgroup.com/permalink/44UOC_INST/8fcfn0/alma99260141102701
- In the View Online area you will be able to see a link to 'Username & Password for TeachMePhysio'
- Follow the link to the TeachMePhysio web site and log in via the link at the top right of the page
- Any problems please contact the library.
Speed up your learning by watching videos which talk you through step by step exactly how and why to apply clinical skills. You will find summary videos related to the most common conditions patients present with. These help you recognise the signs and symptoms, understand the pathological process and identify the treatment options and prognosis related to each condition. The clinical skills videos gives you hints and tips of how to get patients better quickly that we have built up over decades of working with patients.
You can choose to watch all the videos in each section in order or just select a particular video. You can return to any video at any time to refresh your memory.