- Access Policinginsight- you will need to register a personal account using your University of Cumbria email address (see below for instructions)
- Brief description: A website from CoPaCC focussing on the governance, management and politics of policing.
- Resource type: analysis, interviews, innovations
- Accessibility Statement
- Watch this Policing Insight video to find out more (you may need to log-in to access).
Users new to Policing Insight just need to register an individual account using their University of Cumbria email address.
Existing users of Policing Insight with a University of Cumbria email address just need to log in to their account and it will be upgraded to subscriber access.
1. On the Policinginsight website you will need to register for a free account
2. Choose a username and make sure you use your university email address
2. Check that the 'Welcome' email is received
3. Click the password link in the email to create a password for your account
4. Once registered and logged in, there should be a message top right saying 'Hello [username] your access is SUBSCRIBER via University of Cumbria'
If you have problems creating an account or can't sign in? Please e-mail email@example.com