- Access Issues Online
- Brief description Access to full text of the Issues publications
- Resource type Full-text journals, Ebooks
- Accessibility Statement
If required, login using your university email address and password
Issues Online is a cross-curricular resource aimed at KS3 and KS4 teachers and their students. It is also useful for Level 3 students at University.
It contains articles, infographics, videos, assignment ideas and ebooks on topics ranging from human rights and domestic violence to drugs and alcohol.
Many articles are written in-conjunction with charities and organisations.
Issues Online is complemented by printed versions of the Issues publications which the University will received across the year.
Content is regularly updated.
Over a 100 ebooks and thousands of articles.
The ebooks need Flash so you may need to update this on your home computer. Some ebooks allow you to select and copy sections.
Click on Ebooks Library for the full text of titles.
Go to Subject Areas if you want to see a list of articles and other items by subject heading.
You can also use the Search function at the top of each page to search for specific topics
(Alternative generic access to Issues Online. To login:
- Click on the Login button
- select the 'Your Home Instution | Shibboleth login | go to the login area' option
- select University of Cumbria
- enter your university email address and password)