- Access ABI-INFORM
- Brief description Comprehensive business resource
- Resource type Full-text journals, references and abstracts, newspapers, theses, reports and conference proceedings
- ProQuest Accessibility Statement
- Quick Guide to Using ProQuest Eresources
If required, login with your university email address and password.
The ABI/INFORM Database is a part of the larger ProQuest Central Eresource subscribed to by the University.
ABI/Inform contains the following sub-databases:
• ABI/INFORM Global — core scholarly content including thousands of full-text scholarly journals, periodicals, dissertations, and collections of working papers, as well as The Wall Street Journal, The Economist, and other major business presses.
• ABI/INFORM Trade & Industry — applied content including market research reports, journals, magazines, and periodicals relevant to trade and industry.
• ABI/INFORM Dateline — the most streamlined version, containing regional business news and wire feeds.
Browse featured content such as reports on industries and markets, reports on global commodity trends, company reports, country reports and Business dissertations and theses.