Royal Society Of Chemistry Gold
- Subject Health and Life Sciences, Science, Engineering and Technology
- Access the eresource
- Brief description The Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC) publishes a wide range of books, journals and databases in the field of Chemistry and related science.
- Resource type Databases, scientific data, online journals, research materials, ebooks.
- Walk-in access Walk-in access not available
RSC (Royal Society of Chemistry) - Gold offers access to over 35 online journals - plus five literature updating services and an eBook series.
With addtional access to:
- Two open access journals Chemical Science and RSC Advances
- The first two volumes of all journals launched from 2008
- The first chapter of all eBooks
- New journals that are within the two-year free online access period
- Free content made available for themed issues and special promotions
- Chemistry Education Research and Practice: a journal that is free to access thanks to sponsorship by our Educational Division