ProQuest Criminal Justice
- Access the Proquest Criminal Justice Collection
- Brief description Comprehensive database of U.S. and international criminal justice journals.
- Resource type Full-text journals, references and abstracts, reports and conference proceedings
- Accessibility Statement
- Quick Guide to Using ProQuest Eresources
- Watch this ProQuest Criminal Justice video to find out about searching. You may need to log-in with your network username and password.
If required, login using your university email address and password.
ProQuest Criminal Justice Database is a part of the larger ProQuest Central Journals Collection subscribed to by the University.
ProQuest Criminal Justice Database is a comprehensive database supporting research on crime, its causes and impacts, legal and social implications, as well as litigation and crime trends. The database bridges theory with practice by providing information geared to those interested in careers in criminal justice, law enforcement, corrections, drug enforcement, rehabilitation, family law, and industrial security – as well as scholars and other researchers who study the causes, trends, and societal impacts of crime.