Wiley Online Library
- Access Wiley Online Library
- Brief description Full-text multi-disciplinary journals
- Resource type Full-text journals, References and abstracts
- Walk-in access Walk-in access available
If required login using your university email address and password.
(Alternative generic login to Wiley Online Library. To access the collection:
- from the Wiley Online Library header bar select "Login / Register"
- select "INSTITUTIONAL LOGIN"
- select "UK Higher Education" from the Federation drop-down list
- select "University of Cumbria" from the list of institution
- if required, login with your university email address and password.)
Current full text access to the following 17 titles:
- Animal Conservation
- Aquatic Conservation
- Australian Occupational Therapy Journal
- Child & Family Social Work
- Conservation Biology
- English in Education
- Howard Journal of Criminal Justice
- Journal of Advanced Nursing
- Journal of Animal Ecology
- Journal of Applied Ecology
- Journal of Ecology
- Journal of Clinical Nursing
- Journal of Forensic Sciences
- Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Journal of Zoology
- Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Varies with each title.
Register for an account so you can:
- Keep up-to-date with email tables of content alerts sent directly to your inbox.
- Save searches to run again at a later date.
- Set up search alerts so that you receive an email whenever an article matching your search is published online.
- Read sample issues free.
- Save favourite journals and articles.
- Customise the homepage so that your favourite journals appear first.
Basic and Advanced search options.
Modify your search by collection, product type, subject and date.
Set up research alerts.