We're here to support you to become an independent and confident learner and to be successful throughout your time at university.
You may have a library tour scheduled with your course. Also look out for drop-in induction activities taking place at your campus library and online. Please remember that we are here to offer you a warm welcome and friendly advice throughout your whole time with us, not just in Welcome Week!
Induction activities are designed to:
- welcome you to your library
- briefly introduce you to facilities and services based in the library
- introduce you to the vast range of 24/7 digital library resources available to you online beyond the physical library building
- ensure you know where to find support with academic skills
- ensure you know where to find other help and support via the Student Enquiry Point
- provide you with an opportunity to ask us anything at all - remember there is no such thing as a silly question in your library!