- Access Lexis+ (if required, login using your University email address & password)
- Brief description Up-to-date legal information
- Resource type Full-text journals, law reports, legislation, newspapers, encyclopedias
- Accessibility Statement
Videos and guides on using Lexis+
For more help go to the Lexis help website
Any questions, problems or queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Find up-to-date UK and European legal information such as
- law reports or court transcripts of cases
- legislation (up to date as amended)
- legal journal articles
- legal commentary from publications such as Halsbury's Laws of England.
- materials from other countries and jurisdictions.
- newspaper articles from regional and national papers
- legal news hub (until August 2023)
Features designed to manage your searches and documents:
- Store documents in folders
- Check recent search history
- Pin favourite sources
- Highlight text and add notes within documents
Legislation from 1266 & Cases from 1558
Start dates vary depending on individual publication.
12,000+ publications and sources.