- Access Lexis+ (if required, login using your University email address & password)
- Brief description Up-to-date legal information
- Resource type Full-text journals, law reports, legislation, newspapers, encyclopedias
- Accessibility Statement
Lexis+ replaced Lexis Library on 1st September 2022
All documents and information will be the same. The way the database works is slightly different and in addition has some useful new features such as saving documents in folders, viewing your search history and pinning your favourite sources.
For more help go to the Lexis help website
Any problems or queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Find up-to-date UK and European legal information such as
- law reports or court transcripts of cases
- legislation (up to date as amended)
- legal journal articles
- legal commentary from publications such as Halsbury's Laws of England.
- materials from other countries and jurisdictions.
- newspaper articles from regional and national papers
Legislation from 1266 & Cases from 1558
Start dates vary depending on individual publication.
12,000+ publications and sources.