- Access the journal Science
- Brief description Science (journal) publishs the very best in research across the sciences, with articles that consistently rank among the most cited in the world.
- Resource type Full-text journals
If required, login using your university email address and password.
Science (journal) has been at the center of important scientific discovery since its founding in 1880—with seed money from Thomas Edison. Today, Science continues to publish the very best in research across the sciences, with articles that consistently rank among the most cited in the world.
In the last half century alone, Science published:
- The entire human genome for the first time
- Never-before seen images of the Martian surface
- The first studies tying AIDS to human immunodeficiency virus
(Alternative access to the journal Science. Select Login in the header bar, then select "via shibboleth", from the Location drop-down list and from the Instiution drop-down list select "UK Access Management Federation" and the "University of Cumbria". Login with your university email address & password.)