Using the Library
Learning at the University of Cumbria is not just about libraries themselves: it is everything that happens in them and outside of them. Our libraries are the hub of learning activity across our campuses. The wide range of online and physical resources we hold will give you the critical advantage in achieving your academic goals.
- Cumbria Card and Library PIN
- Joining the Library (external borrowers)
- Print Credit top up
- Walk in Access To Electronic Resources (WATER)
Books and More
- Interlibrary Loans
- Loans and Renewals
- Obtaining Books or Articles from the British Library
- Placement Students can apply for extended loans
- Postal Loans
- Requesting Books
- Audio Visual Equipment Loans
- Book a Library Study Room
- Library Resources and FAQs
- Find out more about our learning resources
It is quicker to borrow or renew items in the library if you have your Cumbria card with you.
How are we doing?
Tell us how we are doing by completing the quick library online feedback form.