my-cumbria-logo, my-cumbria-logo Toggle navigation

If you have personal circumstances (e.g. due to health or family reasons) which mean that you need to take time away from your course, you will need to collect an Intercalation Form from the Programme Administration Office (PAd).

Further information on intercalation and what you need to do to apply to intercalate is available on the taking a break from your course page.   

You must also contact a Money Adviser to discuss the financial implications of intercalation.

You must follow through the intercalation procedure and return a completed form to the PAd before your intercalation can be authorised.


Edit page