my-cumbria-logo, my-cumbria-logo Toggle navigation

As you are completing assessments that you are required to resit/submit you will not be charged tuition fees and you will not normally be given any loans and grants/bursaries.

As you are still classed as a student and have not withdrawn from the course you cannot normally claim benefits and will be expected to find full or part time employment where possible. If you are unable to find employment, your funding organisation has the discretion to continue to give you living costs support and a DSA (Disabled Student’s Allowance) if applicable. You will need to write to your funding organisation explaining why you need access to the support, e.g. because you have no access to benefits or through work. The Money Advice Service may be able to provide a supporting letter. 

Edit page