my-cumbria-logo, my-cumbria-logo Toggle navigation

Some students whose permanent home address is outside the UK may be permitted to take resit exams in their home country.  Students on an exchange programme may be permitted to take resit exams at their home institution if there is a clash between the University of Cumbria‚Äôs exam periods and their home institution's teaching patterns.

However, all students taking an exam as a first attempt must take the exam at the University of Cumbria.  Please note that students who are permitted to take their resit exams abroad will have to pay a fee to the University of Cumbria for the arrangement of the exam and will also be responsible for paying for any fees levied by the hosting institution overseas.

For more information, contact

Edit page