my-cumbria-logo, my-cumbria-logo Toggle navigation

You must first of all collect a Withdrawal Form from the Programme Administration Office (PAd) and you must also contact staff within the Money Advice Service to discuss the financial implications of withdrawal. Further information on the next steps you need to follow to withdraw from your course can be found within the Your Course section.

Edit page