my-cumbria-logo, my-cumbria-logo Toggle navigation

Further information on the University’s policies and procedures on Extenuating Circumstances can be found within the Academic Regulations.

Staff at your local PAd or the Assessment and Awards team will be able to provide further help and information.If your situation is of a sensitive nature and you wish to speak to a member of the PAd or the Assessment and Awards Team in private, please inform them of this so that they can make suitable arrangements to speak to you. You can also speak to your Personal Tutor or Programme Leader to seek advice before submitting ECs. Staff within the Students’ Union will also be able to provide advice and assistance.

Edit page