my-cumbria-logo, my-cumbria-logo Toggle navigation

It is not always possible to transfer directly from one course to another, whether or not you are able to transfer courses depends on a number of factors. Information on transferring course is available here. 

If it is possible for you to transfer you will need to collect a Transfer Form from the PAd. You must also contact staff within the Money Advice Service to discuss the financial implications of your transfer.  

Your completed and approved form must be returned to the PAd before it can be processed and you officially change courses at the University.

It may also be that you wish to transfer campus to continue on the same course or to change your attendance i.e. full time to part time; further information on these types of transfer is also available through the link provided above.

Edit page