my-cumbria-logo, my-cumbria-logo Toggle navigation

If you have registered on an Initial Teacher Training course, that is leading to the award of Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) on successful completion of the course, you will be provided with a TRN by the National College for Teaching and Leadership. The National College for Teaching and Leadership send this through electronically and it is uploaded onto your student record and you can view this via ICON your online student record.

Edit page