my-cumbria-logo, my-cumbria-logo Toggle navigation

You can notify us via ICON if you wish to make changes to your modules. 

You can also collect a ‘Change of Module form’ from the PAd, further information on the procedures for changing your modules is available within the Your Modules section.

Students on prescribed courses are not able to make changes to their modules as they must follow a fixed programme of modules on their course.

Edit page