The Student Hub provides a wide range of easy-to-use, personalised, University of Cumbria services, resources and information at your fingertips. Whether you are studying in Lancaster, Carlisle, Ambleside, London, Barrow or Workington you can access the app whenever you want, from wherever you are.
Features for students include:
• Student Enquiry Point
• Campus Maps
• My details – view and amend your student record
• Blackboard – information for your studies, submit assignments, get feedback and take part in discussions
• Pebblepad – your own personal learning space
• Library – access the University of Cumbria library catalogue and your account
• Timetable – see your personal course and exam timetables.
• Access a wealth of student support information
• And more…
When registering and using UoC Student Hub, your credentials are passed directly to the University of Cumbria and not shared with any third party.