Eduroam is available on most popular devices, however it should be noted that not all devices are compatible with the service and some older devices may not work with the App intended for your operating system.
To configure your specific device, please select the operating system of your device from the list below.
Simple installation / configuration of Eduroam
The following types of devices can be easily configured to use the Eduroam wifi network:
- Android (Quick Guide) - Android phones, Android Tablets and Kindle Fire tablets
- Apple iOS (Quick Guide) - iPhones and iPads
- Apple MacBook / MacBook Pro - visit https://cat.eduroam.org/?idp=484 and follow the onscreen instructions
- ChromeOS (Quick Guide) - Chromebooks and Chromium-powered tablets
- Windows laptops and Surface Books - visit https://cat.eduroam.org/?idp=484 and follow the onscreen instructions