If you want a book that is at another campus you can place a request.
- find the book you want on OneSearch and place a request, selecting the site where you want to collect the book, or 'home delivery' if you have registered for postal loans
- we will issue the book to your library account. If you have selected home delivery the book will be posted out to you
- if you are collecting from a library we will send you an email to let you know that your books are ready. Please do not come to the library until you have received this email
- your books will be packed in a brown bag with your name on it
- we will ask to see your Cumbria card before we let you take the books so please remember to bring it with you
- books coming from another campus may not be ready to collect for 1-2 weeks.
Please contact us with any questions email@example.com.