Student Enquiry Point
What is the Student Enquiry Point?
The Student Enquiry Point is a new, simpler way to contact Student Services. Using the Student Enquiry Point tile on the Student Hub you can submit an enquiry relating to the wide range of services provided by Student Services including:
- Academic Skills
- Careers and Employability
- Chaplaincy for Faith and Spiritual Wellbeing
- Counselling and Wellbeing
- Digital Skills
- Disability and Specific Learning Difficulty (SpLD)
- International Student Support
- Money Matters
- Sports and Fitness Facilities
- University Student Accommodation
How to use the Student Enquiry Point
The new system will guide you effortlessly through the process. It takes just seconds to complete and can be done on any internet connected device. Go to the Student Hub and select the Student Enquiry Point tile.