Printable copy of full competition terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions for the Information Services LinkedIn Learning prize draw
1. The promoter is the University of Cumbria (registered company number 06033238) whose registered office is at Fusehill Street, Carlisle, Ca1 2HH.
2. The prize draw is open to University of Cumbria students only. Employees of the University of Cumbria, or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Entry to the competition will be via completion of a minimum of one LinkedIn Learning online course. Details of how to access the platform, register and complete courses can be found here: https://my.cumbria.ac.uk/lil
5. The submission period for entries will be from 20/01/20 until midnight on 28/02/20. Only one entry per student will be included in the draw, even if students complete more than one course.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. There will be 3 prizes, 1st prize: £50 Love2Shop gift card, 2nd prize: £30 Love2Shop gift card and 3rd prize: £20 Love2Shop gift card. Details of where the gift cards can be redeemed are here: https://www.highstreetvouchers.com/gift/where-to-spend-love2shop-cards Each prize will be randomly drawn from eligible students and 1st prize to 3rd prizes awarded in the order of those drawn.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random by an independent adjudicator appointed by the Promoter.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Information Services, University of Cumbria, Fusehill Street, Carlisle, CA1 2HH.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the University of Cumbria and not to any other party.