my-cumbria-logo, my-cumbria-logo Toggle navigation

My parents/ partner have lost their job, can I get more money through my student funding?

It is possible that you may be eligible for a higher level of funding, depending on your new circumstances.

You need to contact your funding body and ask for a current year assessment. You’ll be asked to provide evidence of the new household income (i.e. your parents/partners) and if household income has dropped by more than 15% then your funding body may be able to reassess your application. Read the Student finance England guide here for more information and to download the Current Year Income Assessment form.


Edit page