What do I need to do before a session
- be pro-active in seeking guidance, making use of the online study support resources and tutorials on a regular basis
- access online resources before considering an appointment or email guidance
- if you can't find answers via online resources, make an appointment to discuss ways to improve your assignments and bring your tutor feedback with you
- you can request feedback once per module - which might be via email feedback OR via an appointment.
- seek advice at least 7 working days before an assignment deadline – as we can't meet requests for appointments or email guidance at short notice
- plan in advance what you would like to discuss in individual appointments and bring along/send examples of your work, assignment briefs and tutors’ feedback as relevant
- provide your student number and detail of your course, module, level and campus base when booking an appointment
- arrive on time for appointments and let us know when you cannot attend or are likely to be late.