Encyclopedia of Life Sciences
- Access the Encyclopedia of Life Sciences
- Brief description encyclopedia of life sciences
- Resource type Full-text journals
- Walk-in access Walk-in access not available
No login is required to access ELS but to read a linked article in Wiley Online Library you must Login using the Institutional login option, then
1. select UK Higher Education
2. select University of Cumbria
3. and login with your university email address and password
eLS features over 5,000 specially commissioned, peer-reviewed and citable articles spanning the entire spectrum of the life sciences. It is a valued resource for undergraduates, graduate students and researchers.
Over 5,000 peer-reviewed articles
eLS articles are accompanied by colour illustrations and tables. Appendix and glossary material provide essential information for the non-specialist, including biochemical and taxonomic information, acronyms, synonyms, units and other technical data. As all articles have been peer-reviewed, a balanced representation of the literature is ensured.
Click here to watch the eLS video.