There will be an opportunity to purchase up to an additional two guest graduation tickets (subject to availability*). These tickets allow guests to attend the ceremony in the main venue and the Celebratory Reception following the ceremony. Tickets cost £15 each and will be available from the Online Store at the following times:
- 09:00am - Tuesday 27th November, 10:00am Ceremony
- 10:00am - Tuesday 27th November, 12:00pm Ceremony
- 11:00am - Tuesday 27th November, 15:00pm Ceremony
- 12:00pm - Wednesday 28th November, 10:00am Ceremony
- 13:00pm - Wednesday 28th November, 12:00pm Ceremony
- 14:00pm - Wednesday 28th November, 15:00pm Ceremony
- 15:00pm - Thursday 29th November, 10:00am Ceremony
- 16:00pm - Thursday 29th November, 12:00pm Ceremony
- 17:00pm - Thursday 29th November, 15:00pm Ceremony
Tickets for the November 2018 ceremonies will go in sale week commencing 5th November 2018. You will receive information on how to book week commencing 29th October2018. In the email you will be issued with a passcode. You will need this code to buy your additional tickets.
Please note the following important information:
- Additional guest graduation tickets are limited and there is no guarantee of availability.
- All extra tickets are sold on a first-come, first-served basis. To save yourself time, you may wish to register for the Online Store in advance.
- Due to the nature of the venue, guests should expect restricted viewing. To compensate for this television screens are in place.
- Seating is not allocated and guests can take any seat that is not reserved
* To ensure that ceremonies are fully utilised, they are oversubscribed at the invitation stage to allow for those who do not wish to attend or who do not pass. Consequently, some ceremonies may have additional tickets available and some may not. We must stress that our ceremonies can be very heavily subscribed and we cannot guarantee any additional guest tickets. We don't want anyone to be disappointed so please be prepared and make sure your family are aware of this.