my-cumbria-logo, my-cumbria-logo Toggle navigation

When is my next Cumbria Bursary payment?

Students awarded the Cumbria Bursary will receive the first instalment of 25% at the end of term 1, then the remaining 75% in the following August subject to satisfactory attendance, marks and the expected progression into the next year (unless it was a final year, in which case successful progression to award/graduation will enable payment of your final instalment).

The exact payment dates are as follows:


Cumbria Bursary Payment Dates

Percentage due on that date

13 December 2019


28 August 2020



Edit page