my-cumbria-logo, my-cumbria-logo Toggle navigation

COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

Important information and guidance

You can change your contact details via ICON  if you need to change your name, you can advise of this via the Student Portal but will also have to provide original copies of legal documents to do this. Please contact the PAd for further information.


Edit page