my-cumbria-logo, my-cumbria-logo Toggle navigation

I am paying my own fees and there is a complication with my funds

Whether you are having problems with a personal loan, international money transfer or if you are struggling to release your funds from a saving account; if you are experiencing issues with financing your own tuition fee you must remember that you are personally liable to pay the fees and take action accordingly.

Firstly – don’t panic or ignore the issue, the best thing to do is take action as soon as you realise there may be a problem.

You should immediately contact the Student Finance section of the University Finance department to discuss your situation and explore any options available to you. If you wish to get some impartial advice you can also seek some support from the Student Money Advice Service within Student Services, however they will not be able to make any accommodations on your behalf in relation to your fee commitments to the University.


Edit page