These pages are for guidance for university staff and students and do not constitute legal advice. These pages cover copyright in UK law. Other jurisdictions may have different statutory frameworks.
- What is copyright?
- How long does copyright last?
- Using copyright material
- Applying for copyright permission
- Fair dealing exceptions
- Which copyright licences does the University hold?
- Copyright issues relating to disabled people
- Related rights
- Intellectual Property Rights
Copyright and ...
Copyright infringement is against the law. If in doubt seek advice: firstname.lastname@example.org