Job title: Senior Lecturer
Role: Module Tutor, Personal Tutor and Cohort Leader for Foundation Degree (FdA) in Teaching and Learning Support, Carlisle and Primary Partnership Tutor, Carlisle North.
Highest qualifications: MA Education, PGC in SEN in the Ordinary Classroom, Fellow of the Higher Education Academy
Phone: 01228 616 052
Campus: Fusehill Street, Carlisle
- Inclusive practice
- Former Primary teaching background in mainstream and Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- Safeguarding children and Child protection
- Primary Education Studies
- Foundation Degrees (FdA) in teaching and Learning Support
Recent external roles
- Validation panel member for FDA in teaching and learning Support, university of Lancaster - Blackpool and Fylde College and Blackburn College
- Primary school governor, chair of curriculum and policies committee.
- Partnership development with special school – school embedded learning.